Sunday, September 16, 2012

Current musings

Oh well, I currently can't borrow a camera :( sad, I know. Because I want to share all my birthday stuff/hauls and other things. :( So maybe next time.

Anyway, I just wanted to blog to share all my current wants and musings.



Can I haz this pair plzzzzz? haha! But I think it's a bit too expensive. 6k? 7k? oh sigh.



I've been kinda in to make up recently. Oh joy if I can have this. Too bad it's very expensive and rare here in the Philippines. Maybe I'll just settle on local make up brands here. 


I've heard good things about this heavy moisturizing cream. I think I can buy this want because it's readily available at Zalora. (buy it here) I think I need this because I have very dry skin. It's very annoying. I am using regular lotion and I think it's not really working.

I actually bought stuff over at Zalora but I can't take pics yet. Need to borrow a cam first. And one tip, use your gcash to buy stuff there. Really convenient because it's super easy and simple. Seriously!

Excited to post all the hauls! And excited to post more reviews from make-up things I have ordered online! :)

Last pic of Lotte, my boyfriend's housemate's cat. SHE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE OMFGFAGAIJGAPA!!!! (AND YES SHE IS ONE OF MY MUSINGS)


No comments:

Post a Comment