Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer to Present photodump


So what's been happening to me? This is a sort of micro-update about what's been happening these past few months. I am still in school *phew because I failed "some" subjects and got delayed. Still I won't give up on my dream to graduate with this course. Anyway so here is my micro-update! More pics from an awesome shoot soon.


Shoes are from Hush Puppies for just P1500. Got em on sale! Yes, they are leather!



Cooked Eggs Benedict for mothers' day with my sisters. :) Here is the recipe.


Sometimes I wear tights under anything really. hahaha 


My sister celebrated her 20th birthday 2 days ago. Happy Birthday! I ombre-d her hair before, it's much lighter in real life.


Striped shirt from a random thrift store in Quezon (actually cropped) and necklace from my awesome boyfriend. 


Trying on stuff on Forever21. Didn't buy a goddamn thing! I am broke btw.


Cropped top from Forever21 (which I am only trying on) but belt + accessories + pants are mine. Pants are from a random thrift store again.


Boyfriend <3

Oh and btw, Romwe is having a dresses' sale for just 3 days. Don't forget to drop by there.

Romwe 30% off sale under the Dresses catalogue! Only 3 days, 06/14/2013-06/16/2013.





No comments:

Post a Comment