Friday, June 21, 2013

How to: Girly and Feminine Looks

So this is a post on how to pull off a girly and feminine look if you're just in the mood to dress up! Just some suggestions to get you going.

Dress up... literally

One way of being all girly is picking out a dress. You wanna go with pastel colors but I personally prefer nudes and peach dresses. They are very flattering on any kind of skin color and body build. Like this dress from Romwe:

(here)

Nothing says a girly girl than pink! If you have a larger tummy (like me) I think an empire cut dress would be more comfy. You wanna go with something flowy not super duper fit. If you're on the chubby side, it would still look awesome.

Try these other outfits if you're not comfy with dresses:

Makeup...

Blush is a key component in looking all feminine. It's important to pick a pink peachy blush with a more natural look than corals and reds. I love The Body Shop's Lip and Cheek Tint. It's a bit pricey (P795) but it looks natural and feels natural.

Go for tints. If you like powder blushes more, I recomment Clinique's blushes! I have a sample size of their blush which I don't have with me right now, but it kinda looks scary because it has shimmer, but once you put it on your face the shimmer disappears.

Softness is key, so I wouldn't apply a dark eyeliner over my eyes, maybe a hint of brown eyeshadow and mascara would be awesome.

You wanna focus on the cheeks and lips. I would wear a pinky almost your-lips-but-better kinda lipstick. 



So that's it for this "fashion" tutorial. Hope you learned a lot. :) I am actually inspired to write this because I am really in the mood to dress up as girly as possible these past few days.


A little commercial, Romwe is having another sale on skirts this time. Don't forget to drop by their website and just look at their awesome designs.

Romwe Shirt & Skirt Sale, Up to 60%off! Only 3 days, 06/21/2013-06/23/2013.

So there, good luck and au revoir.

p.s. Next post will be my new beauty regime :)

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romwe sales are just amazeballs! Totally in love with the polka dot skirt <3

    XO, Michi
    hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good posting,from your profile i know that you might be a girl favors in hunting those newly poping up fashion styles,,,me ,,the same,have strong sensens on those,and recently i lost myself in a site named angelweddingdress ,,,and that is http://www.angelweddingdress.com/,hope there would be some common happening on both of us,,,,again ,ty^^ for your posting dear,,^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete