Saturday, July 23, 2011

nude

source

source

source
You're probably wondering why there's so much nudity in this post. Well, because I had an implied nude (well close to nude) photoshoot last night. It was a very fun and interesting experience! I love how my friend the photographer let's me see all the pictures and asks how I see them.

It was really fun, because we went to a motel to shoot! Hahahaha. It was interesting that the people were kinda staring at us because we were 3 people!

Hmm I kinda found a new appreciation for my body, even though it isn't really perfect, (I have love handles everywhere) the photos were surprisingly beautiful! Can't wait to get my hands on the copies.

So girls out there, love your body! Because no one will ever truly love your body except you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment