Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bags bags bags

Window shopping again! This has become my addiction due to the fact that I don't really have money to buy anything!

Saw these bags over at BagInc. And I swear my heart skipped a beat.

super perfect bag when I feel like pulling off a rocker look like this:

rockstar



                                        

This bag is super cute! I can imagine lots of looks for this bag! But I would probably pair it up with this ensemble: The pop of blue would totally make this look super chic.

peachy princess



This leather gray bag is super duper cute! It's not super dressy so you can use it everyday, specially if you're a student like me! I would use it with something like this look:

the student


This beautiful satchel leather bag is perfect for a cute ensemble like this:

Casual date


Oh *sigh. I have so many ideas for these bags. Wish I could have one of them! Hihi.

So go forth and explore BagInc. I think their products are worth looking into! I read all about the compositions of their bags and I love that they are super high quality materials!

And oh because I love getting a good bargain, you can avail 10% off of your purchase at BagInc.
Just put the code TEN% and you get your discount! This discount has no expiration date! So from me to you, go out and get yourself a bag at BagInc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment