Thursday, March 22, 2012

Roberta's

 So, we had dinner at this awesome restaurant in Maginhawa. Roberta's Asian something. I forgot the whole name! The food was goooooooood! :)


Oh how I wanted to steal their table cloths and turn them into dresses!

 Mirror shot hihi cause I'm vain like that.

Love their pandan flavored water. It's for freeeee


What we ordered: Combination of meats satay (supposedly a Singaporean dish?), and my favorite Tortang Talong (Eggplant omelette? That's the closest translation)

The meat satay was very good. It was even better with the sauce I encircled. The sauce was totally the BOMB. It had chilies, something sweet I don't know, nuts, curry powder, coconut milk. Gaaaah I die. It was really good.


I actually forgot to take pics, but then bf reminded me. HAHA I was so hungry that night!


Obligatory vain-super-close-up-shot because I was wearing eyeliner that day.

So here's the deal on Roberta's. A little expensive (because I am a struggling student), the meal was worth about P300+. It was good for 2 people. But everything was delicious and the service was good too. I loved the interiors of the place. Very tribal and exotic. I love the pandan water, as it was very refreshing and very unexpected. (Of course I expected regular water). So if you are a student like me, it's best to just make this place a go-to when you're celebrating about something or after finishing a long exam. Maybe 4.8 out of 5 stars for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment