Sunday, March 11, 2012

Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Shick, & Nuffnang

Received an email from Nuffnang PH today asking me...

"WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL NUFFNANG SUMMER?"

My ideal Nuffnang summer would be:

EVERYDAY AT THE BEACH! (DUH?)


But wait, before all that sun, I want to protect my skin. I have fair skin and I can get easily burned by the sun. (Because I have less melanin or something science-y like that). SO... sunscreen it is!!!\


Didn't know there was a product like this. Mist Lotion! and spf 30! And as they say in Banana Boat.

"Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered."


At least when I'm at the beach I won't be worrying about my skin!

Another problem would be unwanted hair. Of course I want to flaunt my SEXXXXAY body! And to my knowledge a sleeved swimsuit isn't really fashionable. Hihi. This razor is super cute and it comes in pink!



"Shick. Free your skin."



And free my skin will be! Can't wait for summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment