Thursday, April 5, 2012

summer time


 New look post after a long time! It's definitely summer here! Super sunny skies! Love summer!


Tank top from Forever21, thrifted pants, shoes gift from my sister
belt from a random bazaar, watch from my mom



 I kinda look mad in the photos I just noticed now. haha just trying to keep my bunny teeth inside! hehehe


See I have bunny teeth!

To other news, so awesome I freakin love my nailssssss <3 seriously! (sorry for my dry unattractive feet)


Super adorable! When  I look down I see flowers :)


Had my nails done at my friend's sister's place. NAIL TALK! Super cheap! only 150php! Seriously super cheap, I cannot find this similar thing they do in Manila. The good thing about this, (I think it's called recoils?) it doesn't make your nails all yellow and dry because they just stick it in with water! The cover it up with clear nail polish. It usually lasts to 2-3 weeks!

I don't know exactly the address. grrr. hahaha just look for it in Lucena, Quezon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment