Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NYX Jumbo eye pencil

Recently bought NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Black bean here for only P189! (yes the shipping fee is inclusive) Been searching for the longest time for the cheapest price (I am very thrifty) and finally found it. Love the multiply website. (And no, this particular online shop didn't pay me to say this).

Anyway, so on to my review. (Sorry for the camera phone low quality pics)


Neat packaging.


This is just one swipe

PROS
  • Love the texture of this eye pencil, it's super creamy and blendable too. 
  • I like the pigmentation. Very black and thick. I think normal eye pencils are too thin (because I'm a monolid, my eyelids sorta envelopes the thin line I make with normal pencils)
  • Very easy to use, super smooth. Glides on easily.
CONS
  • Wouldn't recommend this to someone who has oily eyelids (it transfers easily)
  • Lasted the whole day but was smudgy at times.
  • It needs a primer for it to last in super crazy weather.

I use this to just line my eyelids (heavily if I may add) and voila. Instant wake-up look for me. I have pretty small eyes so I love that this is jumbo. Will repurchase if I finish the whole stick! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment