Friday, August 3, 2012

Zalora Item of the Week

Asymmetrical Bandeau by I love Koi

1650php





Since we're flooded here at Manila, I went to Zalora and looked for the item of the week in the swimwear category. (harhar) Love this assymetrical swimsuit by I love Koi. The colors are super pretty. And the cut of the bikini top is superb. I do recommend this to someone who doesn't have a big chest. I think it fits us, smaller bust girls, better. Imagine someone with big boobs wearing this, I think her boobs will fall out. (bitter)

And when I was browsing through Zalora's swimwear, I keep thinking of this meme which I just made now:


I really need to exercise/workout/jog/do-anything-but-not-eat.

And don't forget to use the voucher code: "IrinaTanw" when you checkout to avail a 5% discount. (minimum of 500php purchase)

No comments:

Post a Comment