Sunday, October 9, 2011

boys' night out






I suck at billiards

drews



a very happy gal/guy

yums!
We were supposed to watch "No Other Woman" but the theaters were packed! Seriously. So we headed to a billiards place called "Perfect Spot". I'm not really good at billiards! Hehehe. Then went to drews! But we left early because I was super hungry and I craved for the breakfast meal in Jollibee! I love breakfast meals in fast food joints! I wish they would serve breakfast the whole day.

Well, I don't know when I'll see "No Other Woman". Oh and this night was supposed to be a "boys'-night-out" (I kinda look like a boy so there) (p.s. I am so epal)

It's raining super hard here now. Hmp. Bad weather we're having. I want to sleep! I want this semester to be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment